Annas Puppy World - ADNANA ENE, AKA, NANA GRECU: BIG SCAM ARTIST WITH ANY SMALL BREED DOG
Update added by user Nov 30, 2014
A few days ago, Adnana Ene aka Nana Grecu was told by one of her friends about PISSED CONSUMER and how I said that she scammed me.For all of you out there, she has been attacking me with all sort of allegations, ie, Racist, Liar, Backyard Breeder, now she calls me vulgar, and many other things.
This is what I have gotten from her for being a good Samaritan and letting all of you know that she is a SCAMMER. I don't care about race, since I am a minority myself. I have many relatives who are Japanese, Chinese, Samoan, and the like. Who cares?
I love them all. But because I chose my rights to speak of what happened to me, now she is trying desperately to destroy my integrity.
Ms. Ene is an EVIL Person.
Please don't buy anything from her. You will be sorry! She is not registered with AKC. I have proof of that.
If you purchase an animal from her, you will NOT get AKC papers. All you have to do is call AKC and ask them if she is registered. I did. I have paperwork that I submitted to the Michigan AG that amounts to 1-1/2 inches thick.
She uses PuppyFind, and NextDayPets for her advertising. She has the right to advertise, but she needs to be truthful about it. She steals pictures from other breeders and posts them and says that is what you will receive. My pictures above says it all.
So BEWARE! I could post more such as the note from AKC, and other pictures that she has used. I have them all. If anyone would like to see them, please let me know.
I can prove all what I claim.
If anyone would like to go in with me and take her to the Michigan AG and file a complaint please let me know. The AG is now very aware of her doings, and I believe, that he is beginning to see that she is a SCAMMER, because in response to my last complaint, he say something very special to me.
I will not say what, because MS.Ene will refute it but I know what he said.
PLEASE CONTACT ME, ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER PAY FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO YOU!
Update added by user Sep 21, 2014
I am on a crusade!Anyone who has been scammed by Adnana Ene aka Nana Grecu, please contact me.
I have been in contact with the Attorney General in Michigan, if I can come up with one or two others who have been scammed by this person, we are in business.
We can put her in jail....maybe get some of our money back.Anyone who wants to do something rather and let the world go on scamming you and others, join me, get your dander up and let's get with it.
Original review posted by user Jun 01, 2014
Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com.She is also the same person who owns a puppy scam called Annas Puppy World.
She scammed me out of $3,000.00 which I paid her for a Korean Maltese but she sent me a Maltese/mix full of knots, filthy and stinky. He had dirty ears which if I didn't take care of would have gotten infections. He had a slight limp (one of his front paws is turned slightly outwards), he has an under-***. He had no shots whatsoever, not even a rabies shot.
When I asked her for my money back, she said that was the dog that I ordered, he just looked different because of a hair cut that he had. This dog didn't have a haircut. His hair was long with knots. I had to shave him down.
Don't deal with this person. She is from Romania. She is the biggest SCAMMER on the internet concerning small dogs. She will steal your money and she doesn't have a conscience.
She doesn't care about anything but herself. She steals the pictures of beautiful dogs, puts them on the internet and after you send her the money she ships you what looks like strays. She has no integrity. SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!
Any one out there want to join me in a CLASS ACTION SUIT?WE NEED TO GET THIS PERSON AND PUT HER OUT OF BUSINESS!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Korean Maltese Puppy
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "My brother-in-law bought us a Frenchton puppy as our Christmas Present from Purebred Breeders (866-592-5322) in December 2010. The dog was absolutely adorable! We named him Bentley because he cost..."
- "This is how my pup came home. This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing. My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he..."
- "There has to be reason Ora Delphine can sell their bags at 75% off (of course that's off an arbitrary price se,t of course, by Ora Delphine!)...and that reason IMHO..."
- "I can only find a minority of people who find them entertaining in any way and those tend to be people with a warped sense of what's comedy. We are..."
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."