Featured Not resolved

Update by user Nov 30, 2014

A few days ago, Adnana Ene aka Nana Grecu was told by one of her friends about PISSED CONSUMER and how I said that she scammed me.For all of you out there, she has been attacking me with all sort of allegations, ie, Racist, Liar, Backyard Breeder, now she calls me vulgar, and many other things.

This is what I have gotten from her for being a good Samaritan and letting all of you know that she is a SCAMMER. I don't care about race, since I am a minority myself. I have many relatives who are Japanese, Chinese, Samoan, and the like. Who cares?

I love them all. But because I chose my rights to speak of what happened to me, now she is trying desperately to destroy my integrity.

Ms. Ene is an EVIL Person.

Please don't buy anything from her. You will be sorry! She is not registered with AKC. I have proof of that.

If you purchase an animal from her, you will NOT get AKC papers. All you have to do is call AKC and ask them if she is registered. I did. I have paperwork that I submitted to the Michigan AG that amounts to 1-1/2 inches thick.

She uses PuppyFind, and NextDayPets for her advertising. She has the right to advertise, but she needs to be truthful about it. She steals pictures from other breeders and posts them and says that is what you will receive. My pictures above says it all.

So BEWARE! I could post more such as the note from AKC, and other pictures that she has used. I have them all. If anyone would like to see them, please let me know.

I can prove all what I claim.

If anyone would like to go in with me and take her to the Michigan AG and file a complaint please let me know. The AG is now very aware of her doings, and I believe, that he is beginning to see that she is a SCAMMER, because in response to my last complaint, he say something very special to me.

I will not say what, because MS.Ene will refute it but I know what he said.

PLEASE CONTACT ME, ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER PAY FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO YOU!

Update by user Sep 21, 2014

I am on a crusade!Anyone who has been scammed by Adnana Ene aka Nana Grecu, please contact me.

I have been in contact with the Attorney General in Michigan, if I can come up with one or two others who have been scammed by this person, we are in business.

We can put her in jail....maybe get some of our money back.Anyone who wants to do something rather and let the world go on scamming you and others, join me, get your dander up and let's get with it.

Original review posted by user Jun 01, 2014

Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com.She is also the same person who owns a puppy scam called Annas Puppy World.

She scammed me out of $3,000.00 which I paid her for a Korean Maltese but she sent me a Maltese/mix full of knots, filthy and stinky. He had dirty ears which if I didn't take care of would have gotten infections. He had a slight limp (one of his front paws is turned slightly outwards), he has an under-***. He had no shots whatsoever, not even a rabies shot.

When I asked her for my money back, she said that was the dog that I ordered, he just looked different because of a hair cut that he had. This dog didn't have a haircut. His hair was long with knots. I had to shave him down.

Don't deal with this person. She is from Romania. She is the biggest SCAMMER on the internet concerning small dogs. She will steal your money and she doesn't have a conscience.

She doesn't care about anything but herself. She steals the pictures of beautiful dogs, puts them on the internet and after you send her the money she ships you what looks like strays. She has no integrity. SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

Any one out there want to join me in a CLASS ACTION SUIT?WE NEED TO GET THIS PERSON AND PUT HER OUT OF BUSINESS!!

Had an Experience with Annas Puppy World?

Comments

Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States #924031

Well, I'll never buy anything from either one of you too loons!

to BlueBoy Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States #924032

Two, that is.

to BlueBoy #924091

Well, did you just join the loons, BlueBoy? You know what they say, takes one to know one.

ADNANA ENE aka NANA GRECU and her friends are now cyberstalking me.Almost everyday I must defend myself against their lies and abusive comments.

It looks to me that Adnana recruited her friends and family to do her dirty work. They are saying all sorts of lies, i.e., I sold them a dog for $2800.00 and he couldn't breed, (never ever sold any dog for that ridiculous amount, my dogs, go for around $1,200 to $1,500)I bought a dog from someone in Mesa and wanted the price reduced, another was that I shipped dogs with parasites, and parvo...and they call me all sorts of names you can think of. They are really a poor class bunch to do what they are doing. One person, James, even went to my review page on Puppyfind and posted a bunch of lies which I had to delete twice.

This is cyberstalking and it is a very serious crime in Arizona and Michigan. Her friends even post obscene offensive and harassing "stories" about diarrhea and about their body parts. These people are really sick. Don't deal with Adnana Ene aka Nana Grecu.

Her friends are a reflection of her. They all are very sick people. They are abusive, offensive, liars, threatening and harassing.

You don't want to deal with people like this.

Tampa, Florida, United States #921828

I have purchased a dog from Delia Harger and she is running a puppy mil /scam she charged me $2800 I got the dog for breeding and his *** never dropped I end getting him fixed .When I informed her about the situation she said that she does not guarantee her dogs as breeders and is nothing she can do for me even do I paid over $1000 extra just for open Akc .

Bad breeder poor quality !!!!Stay away from Delia Harger

to 11Florence1 #921829

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES...HAVE NEVER SHIPPED TO TAMPA FLORIDA.YOU MUST BE IN CAHOOTS WITH ADNANA ENE, AKA NANA GREDU.

PROVE IT! WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PROVE WHAT YOU SAID. NOTHING, BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LIES. PITIFULL LIES.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

AT LEAST I PROVED IT WITH THE PICTURES ABOVE AND TO THE MICHIGAN ATTORNEY GENERAL.YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC.

to Tinydogs Tampa, Florida, United States #921844

Where do you want me to send the pictures and the proof the dog dob may 2012 you had 3 ( 2 boys and one girl ) you tolled me that the girl died at birth that was even bigger then the boys .... Remember now ?

to 11florence1 Lincoln Park, Michigan, United States #921850

Send then to me at adnanaene @yahoo.com

to 11florence1 #921956

Never talked to you before in my life...watch your step, girl.I could get you for defamation of character.

Again, you are using the Internet to lie and harass me. This will also go to the AG in about a week. Your pictures better have a certain something on them.

If you don't you are lying.You are walking on eggs now.

to 11Florence1 Queen Creek, Arizona, United States #922122

Oh, I forgot to add one more thing.I never, NEVER sell an open AKC registration.

Prove it...put it on the Internet. You can't because I never sell my dogs to breed, not with all their championships in their background.

NEVER EVER!You sick liar.