Annas Puppy World - ADNANA ENE, AKA, NANA GRECU: BIG SCAM ARTIST WITH ANY SMALL BREED DOG

9 of 10 Annas Puppy World reviews

Update added by user Nov 30, 2014

A few days ago, Adnana Ene aka Nana Grecu was told by one of her friends about PISSED CONSUMER and how I said that she scammed me.For all of you out there, she has been attacking me with all sort of allegations, ie, Racist, Liar, Backyard Breeder, now she calls me vulgar, and many other things.

This is what I have gotten from her for being a good Samaritan and letting all of you know that she is a SCAMMER. I don't care about race, since I am a minority myself. I have many relatives who are Japanese, Chinese, Samoan, and the like. Who cares?

I love them all. But because I chose my rights to speak of what happened to me, now she is trying desperately to destroy my integrity.

Ms. Ene is an EVIL Person.

Please don't buy anything from her. You will be sorry! She is not registered with AKC. I have proof of that.

If you purchase an animal from her, you will NOT get AKC papers. All you have to do is call AKC and ask them if she is registered. I did. I have paperwork that I submitted to the Michigan AG that amounts to 1-1/2 inches thick.

She uses PuppyFind, and NextDayPets for her advertising. She has the right to advertise, but she needs to be truthful about it. She steals pictures from other breeders and posts them and says that is what you will receive. My pictures above says it all.

So BEWARE! I could post more such as the note from AKC, and other pictures that she has used. I have them all. If anyone would like to see them, please let me know.

I can prove all what I claim.

If anyone would like to go in with me and take her to the Michigan AG and file a complaint please let me know. The AG is now very aware of her doings, and I believe, that he is beginning to see that she is a SCAMMER, because in response to my last complaint, he say something very special to me.

I will not say what, because MS.Ene will refute it but I know what he said.

PLEASE CONTACT ME, ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER PAY FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO YOU!

Update added by user Sep 21, 2014

I am on a crusade!Anyone who has been scammed by Adnana Ene aka Nana Grecu, please contact me.

I have been in contact with the Attorney General in Michigan, if I can come up with one or two others who have been scammed by this person, we are in business.

We can put her in jail....maybe get some of our money back.Anyone who wants to do something rather and let the world go on scamming you and others, join me, get your dander up and let's get with it.

Original review posted by user Jun 01, 2014

Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com.She is also the same person who owns a puppy scam called Annas Puppy World.

She scammed me out of $3,000.00 which I paid her for a Korean Maltese but she sent me a Maltese/mix full of knots, filthy and stinky. He had dirty ears which if I didn't take care of would have gotten infections. He had a slight limp (one of his front paws is turned slightly outwards), he has an under-***. He had no shots whatsoever, not even a rabies shot.

When I asked her for my money back, she said that was the dog that I ordered, he just looked different because of a hair cut that he had. This dog didn't have a haircut. His hair was long with knots. I had to shave him down.

Don't deal with this person. She is from Romania. She is the biggest SCAMMER on the internet concerning small dogs. She will steal your money and she doesn't have a conscience.

She doesn't care about anything but herself. She steals the pictures of beautiful dogs, puts them on the internet and after you send her the money she ships you what looks like strays. She has no integrity. SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

Any one out there want to join me in a CLASS ACTION SUIT?WE NEED TO GET THIS PERSON AND PUT HER OUT OF BUSINESS!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Korean Maltese Puppy
Review category
Pet Stores
review #492587 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Annas Puppy World? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 8 No 8
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
9 of 10 Annas Puppy World reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dog Lover

Jan 01, 2015 #924091

Well, did you just join the loons, BlueBoy? You know what they say, takes one to know one.

1 1 Reply

Dec 28, 2014 #922120

ADNANA ENE aka NANA GRECU and her friends are now cyberstalking me. Almost everyday I must defend myself against their lies and abusive comments. It looks to me that Adnana recruited her friends and family to do her dirty work. They are saying all sorts of lies, i.e., I sold them a dog for $2800.00 and he couldn't breed, (never ever sold any dog for that ridiculous amount, my dogs, go for around $1,200 to $1,500)I bought a dog from someone in Mesa and wanted the price reduced, another was that I shipped dogs with parasites, and parvo...and they call me all sorts of names you can think of. They are really a poor class bunch to do what they are doing. One person, James, even went to my review page on Puppyfind and posted a bunch of lies which I had to delete twice. This is cyberstalking and it is a very serious crime in Arizona and Michigan. Her friends even post obscene offensive and harassing "stories" about diarrhea and about their body parts. These people are really sick. Don't deal with Adnana Ene aka Nana Grecu. Her friends are a reflection of her. They all are very sick people. They are abusive, offensive, liars, threatening and harassing. You don't want to deal with people like this.

3 0 Reply
11Florence1

Dec 27, 2014 #921828 Tampa, Florida, United States

I have purchased a dog from Delia Harger and she is running a puppy mil /scam she charged me $2800 I got the dog for breeding and his *** never dropped I end getting him fixed . When I informed her about the situation she said that she does not guarantee her dogs as breeders and is nothing she can do for me even do I paid over $1000 extra just for open Akc . Bad breeder poor quality !!!! Stay away from Delia Harger

8 3 Reply

Dec 27, 2014 #921829

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES...HAVE NEVER SHIPPED TO TAMPA FLORIDA. YOU MUST BE IN CAHOOTS WITH ADNANA ENE, AKA NANA GREDU. PROVE IT! WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PROVE WHAT YOU SAID. NOTHING, BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LIES. PITIFULL LIES. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! AT LEAST I PROVED IT WITH THE PICTURES ABOVE AND TO THE MICHIGAN ATTORNEY GENERAL. YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC.

11florence1

Dec 27, 2014 #921844 Tampa, Florida, United States

Where do you want me to send the pictures and the proof the dog dob may 2012 you had 3 ( 2 boys and one girl ) you tolled me that the girl died at birth that was even bigger then the boys .... Remember now ?

4 2 Reply

Dec 28, 2014 #921956

Never talked to you before in my life...watch your step, girl. I could get you for defamation of character. Again, you are using the Internet to lie and harass me. This will also go to the AG in about a week. Your pictures better have a certain something on them. If you don't you are lying. You are walking on eggs now.

1 0

Dec 28, 2014 #922122 Queen Creek, Arizona, United States

Oh, I forgot to add one more thing. I never, NEVER sell an open AKC registration. Prove it...put it on the Internet. You can't because I never sell my dogs to breed, not with all their championships in their background. NEVER EVER! You sick liar.

Dec 27, 2014 #921763

Adnana Ene, aka, Nana Grecu is having her friends/family now stalk me on the Internet. This will all go to the Michigan AG. She is getting really ugly, nasty and evil. She scams me and now she says that I am the scammer. Then prove all of this that all of you say. You can't because you don't have any proof to fall back on whereas, I have. Where are copies of checks that I gave them, where is anything that I gave them? You don't have any proof. The pictures above say it all. I am running a puppy mill? Prove it! I am a backyard breeder? How can I be when I have champion dogs with AKC registrations and pedigrees to add. You looked it up on AKC so you should know. But you are a backyard breeder because if the dog that you sent is your "BABY" as you told the AG, then you breed any thing and then you send them to people with knots, filthy and dirty with dirty ears which you did not take care. These people trusted you with their money This is what you sent to me for certain! You are pathetic liar. All these people from Arizona are probably what you posted yourself because I have never sold them any dogs. Most of my dogs go to other states and international. So now I suppose that I will find people from other states stating that I scammed them. That will be very interesting. You are a crook, Adnana, through and through!

Adnanaene201412

Dec 27, 2014 #921836 Lincoln Park, Michigan, United States

I'm sorry to disappoint you dear Delia but I'm just watching all this that's going on I'm not even getting into conversation anymore because I don't have nothing else to talk to you . I don't harass anybody I don't even talk to you or post any comments I don't have to . All the peoples that know me they just stand up for me since they seen your lies the seen your websites your adds for puppies for sale on puppy find and on next day pets . You got messed up in your lies all by your self I don't have to do or say anything from the elderly person on a fix income the truth surfaced like I said it would - you are a breeder I have all the proof and everyone else seen that . You are a flipper I have the staiments from people that sold you puppies that you end up reselling .you have over 20 dogs at this time who in his right mind will even buy more when you already have so many - you forget to mention that to the state but I won't forget to let my lawyer know . Who is harassing you ? I'm not here everyday but you are and does not pass one day without you using my name in any way you please even do I have not talked to you for few weeks now . I don't fight my battles here I let the law fallow her course I don't take the law In my hand but you do what ever you please nothing you do or say can affect me . My clients love me I don't have 20 dogs like you and I don't even need I have 3 dogs and I'm happy to offer the best puppies to my clients I do as my clients mentioned in their... Show more

4 3 Reply

Dec 28, 2014 #921949

No, I don't believe you, Adnana, you lie to much. I know that these people don't know who I am, or didn't before you told them my name and who I am. You had to. All of what your people are doing is harassing me, calling me names and they come up with such lies that says what I did to them, i.e., scam them or ask them to lower the price, when I have never had any contact with them at all. I don't buy or sell dogs, unless they are of a certain, quality and I only buy champion lines. And where in the world did you come up with 20 dogs? Again a vicious lie. Do you think that since you went on the AKC site and you see that I have paperwork for 20 dogs that it means that I have these 20 dogs? Because you have never been involved with a Kennel Club, you obviously don't know how it works. This doesn't mean anything.
So you are checking me out on AKC, on Puppyfind...(I am allowed in the country to sell dogs), on Nextday pets? Another lie. And the very fact that James printed a lie on my Reviews on Puppyfind, this is cyberstalking. Arizona and Michigan have very strict laws about harassment on the Internet. These friends of yours can't even prove that I had any contacts with them. When one makes a statement they had better have proof to back it up, and they can't...not like I can with you. I have the postal receipts that I sent to the AG, I have conversations between us on e-mail...I have other people that say that they have been scammed by you, I have your postings on the
... Show more

Carol 61

Dec 27, 2014 #921679 Tempe, Arizona, United States

I know Delia Harger she is running a puppy mil she has over 20 adults dogs and over 30 puppies and she will still buy less selling more buying and breeding in May she had 13 new puppies she is using puppy find and next day pets to advertise!

5 1 Reply

Dec 27, 2014 #921748

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES. ALL OF YOU ARE LYING. IS THIS WHAT THEY DO IN ROMANIA?? ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE FROM ROMANIA BECAUSE THEY CAN'T WRITE ENGLISH. GUESS YOU REALLY KNOW ONE ANOTHER TO SAY MORE AND MORE LIES AGAINST AN OLDER PERSON. ABUSE AND MORE ABUSE...SOON I WILL SEND ALL OF THIS TO THE AG.
You don't know me at all. You are one of Adnana Ene's friends or relatives. I don't have a puppy mill and you don't know how many dogs I have. You are lying just like Adnana Ene and are trying to make me look like the big bad wolf. All of you are pathetic and as evil as can be because all of you lie just like Adnana. I never had 13 puppies in my life. LIES LIES LIES.

Dec 28, 2014 #922114

Your precious ANNA uses Next day Pets. I have never used next day pets in my life. So lie through you teeth and tell everyone what you don't know. You all are sick and sicker. What you also don't know is that you are all cyberstalking me, and this is going to the Michigan AG. This is a crime!!! He probably will not go after each and everyone of you but will go after Anna. It looks like she recruited you all to do her dirty work, but since you are all her friends and relatives, it still goes back to her. So continue your idiotic lies which are so ridiculous, words can't even say how ridiculous. I don't know where I would even put 63 dogs.

0 0 Reply
CrazyOppl

Dec 27, 2014 #921643 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I was performing a magic trick that was going to make a 5 dollar bill appear in my buddy's wallet. I already owed him some money from when my last magic trick accidentally knocked one of his tooth out. So at least I knew if I did this trick right, I'd owe him $5 less than I already did for dental bills.
Here's the problem: The cash didn't end up in his wallet -- It ended up in one of yours instead. I did some investigating and it turns out the fiver ended up in the wallet of someone in the New York area. Not only did my trick fail but I'm also out $5 now which is a lot of money for an amateur magician in this economy.
Please check your wallet to see if you have an extra $5. If so it's probably mine. Maybe you've had a couple of drinks and aren't sure how many 5 dollar bills you had to begin with. Again, it's probably mine so before you sober up and have to deal with the shame and guilt of not doing the right thing immediately, you'll want to mail it to :
20451-E colt drive . Queen creek Az 85142
And after I receive my $5, I will not ask any questions about how or why you intercepted my magic trick

4 1 Reply

Dec 27, 2014 #921765

Yes, please sent them to me at the address above. I will keep everything and make a copy for the Michigan AG. Please, I need more evidence of my being harassed, so please, please send them. I will thank all of you for giving me more ammunition for the AG. I need proof of the harassment and the Internet stalking. So please please help me out. Thank you all of you!

Petpd100

Dec 27, 2014 #921589 Florence, South Carolina, United States

http://www.puppyfind.com/l/?acct_id=556457&sid=caa8872369e4d24a2654af34c72c9123 Delia's is indeed a breeder -- and also a big time scammer !!!!!

4 0 Reply

Dec 27, 2014 #921585 Arizona City, Arizona, United States

Delia Lorelei Harger , john and Ada would of died to see what you have become . You are an old *** that breeds , sells and scam people . You sell your dogs on puppy find lying to anyone out there just to get some profit. Your own kids run away from you since they know you're insane ! I wonder how can you just stay there and say that you are on a fix income - who in his right mind can be on a fix income and afford a 3000$ Dog ?

4 0 Reply

1-20 of 106 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Annas Puppy World. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Annas Puppy World.
Filing a new complaint about
×